Monday 30 May 2016

Coconut Lane Favourites | 20% off discount code*

Coconut Lane just dropped their Luxe collection, and in it are some of the sassiest, most summery phone cases and stationary around. At the moment I'm obsessed with tropical prints, bright colour palettes and I can't take my eyes off the tropical banana leaf print phone case. I've been looking for a new case for a while as my phone is so beat. It's fun and simple yet beautiful. Another one of my favourites from the Luxe collection is the dipped marble phone case! The pink/peach is gorgeous! These are both available for 5/5S, 6/6S. 


In the first picture (credit to Kylie Jenner) I'd had my eye on the nail bracelet by Cartier which is worth around £4950 *sweats* or you can get a replica from Coconut Lane for just £14.50. Much more affordable! Phew. I think I'm going to get the rose gold one, silver and gold are nice but rose gold is my favourite and super elegant.

They also have stationary! How great are these printed notebooks? I need to get my hands on the prickly one and the flamingo one. I'm not sure who illustrated these designs but another thing I'd love to do would be collaborate and make some of my own. These cost £6 each, not bad either. Again my tropical colour obsession drew me to these, I need one to carry in my bag all the time. To see what I was obsessing over in my last Wishlist, click here!

*If you want to order from Coconut Lane, use my code 'scarletstate20' for 20% off! Let me know what you buy!

What's your favourite piece? Are there any online stores you've been obsessed with lately?
Head to Coconut Lane by clicking here.
 You can follow me on Bloglovin' Twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig