Thursday 9 June 2016

VLOG | Longboarding, Picnic and Travel Plans!

Hello guys! I uploaded a new vlog last week and haven't shared it until now- this is a little more interesting than the last vlog I did. Alex and I took ourselves and my longboard on an adventure to a part of town we'd not visited before. On our student budget, we made a last minute picnic and Alex started to learn how to longboard! Also an appearance from what we thought might be a cat stuck up a tree, my travel plans and some amaaaaazing home baked cookies (vegan ones).

Again this video is unlisted on YouTube so you can only see it on my blog. I'm still not ready to launch myself onto the platform of YouTube, maybe once I get a little more comfortable with a camera or get a proper camera. I hope you like it! Let me know what you think and what you've been up to in the comments.








You can get the world map from here: http://www.theworks.co.uk/p/atlases-m...
This is the cookie recipe we used! https://www.milliescookies.com/
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig