Saturday 5 September 2015

4 Goals for September

Hello lovelies! We're a few days into September already and I still can't believe how quickly this year is going. It's been an awesome year so far so I'm planning on fighting to the end of it to make it the best it can be. I always feel kind of crazy when it gets to this time of year, planning and trying to sort everything out before I get busy until Christmas. 
I've written a few small goals for this month to keep myself motivated. I might not achieve all of them  but it'll be such a great feeling if I do!



  1. Attend a Burlesque class every Monday. After watching Burlesque a million times I've decided to take a leap and join a class every Monday in a town near my University. Don't worry, I won't be getting my tata's out as seen on Miley in this post but jumping about in glittery outfits as a way to keep fit and do something just for myself would be pretty fun. 
  2. Get 2:1's on all of my projects. 2:1 is a great grade on the course that I'm on and I really want to try hard. Obviously it'd be nice to get 1st's but lets aim for a more realistic option for now!
  3. Sell 30 more copies of 3 Parts Mad. If you haven't heard already from my constant telling, my boyfriend and I have created a comic book together that's on sale online (see the site here). All of the money goes into printing the second issue, we're hoping to breakeven so that it will pay for itself!
  4. Reach 100 Bloglovin' followers. Peanuts in the big bad blogging world but it's still crazy to think that 100 people might want to read my blog. Thank you to everyone that follows me already!
So I've kept it simple this month, but all of these things add up to larger things in the long run! I'll let you know at the end of the month how many I achieved!

Do you have any goals for September? 
You can follow me on Bloglovin' Twitter 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig