Wednesday 9 September 2015

Week Journal #1 Coffee Dates & Catching Up

Last Tuesday was one of the most eventful days I've had since 'Robbing a bank with the Joker', as it started with an 8am get up and it was all lights on green from there. Josh and I headed to the bank to open a business account before heading to grab coffee together, music shop errand-running then a light trek to the cinema, where we FINALLY got to see the much anticipated 'Inside Out'!

Lucky me, I got treated to my coffee and cinema ticket, feeling super special and smug about it we chose to sit at the back of the cinema, even though there were only 3 other people in there with us. I love feeling so high up and if I wanted to watch a movie on a close screen I could just stream it at home, am I right? As I said in this post, Josh and I plan time with each other so we don't miss out, even if it's between errand running!

Inside Out was such a brilliant movie. If you haven't seen it yet then put it on your list, it's been a while since I've sat back and enjoyed an animated movie- though I adore Pixar. If I had to be any of the characters it'd definitely be Joy, probably sprinkled with a little Disgust ;)
Josh is in a band so we headed to our local music shop to sort out some bits and pieces for practicing and shows, then we hitched a lift home with a friend spotted in a car park (at first, we intended to jump in his car and pretend we were robbing him but we were too slow) and I headed to meet my dad's side of the family for dinner.
Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, my gran is in a home so we held dinner there. I ate everything from sushi to macarons! Seriously, I need to learn how to bake those. 
My dad got married on the Saturday after this (a couple of days ago from when you're reading this) so this was a chance for his mum to meet his wife's parents before the big day (which I'll be writing about soon too!) The wedding was held deep in the Lake District, surrounded by beautiful mountains which I can't wait to show you all in photos.

I'm also super excited to announce that I'll be guest posting on Tattooed Tealady in early 2016. Sophia runs one of my favourite blogs and is currently expecting, so keep your eyes peeled for baby bits on her blog! You can read my post on my nephew, Alfie here.

What have you been up to lately? Expect more blog posts this week, I've been a little busy!
You can follow me on Bloglovin' Twitter 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig