Wednesday 18 November 2015

Wishlist | Sparkling November Picks!

You caught me, I'm guilty of starting festive celebrations a little too early. A few days ago I went into the city with some friends purely to window-shop and sniff all of the apple pie and cinnamon candles I could see. But chances are, you've probably already said "Oooh that smells like Christmas" or oogled at a few metallic garments- that's exactly what I did the other day, so I've decided to put together a star spangled wishlist for those of you that are and aren't in the tinsel spirit yet. 

Starting with Jeffrey Star's new festive range of Velour Liquid lipsticks, I practically fell in love with the colour of 'Androgyny' the moment I saw it. There's something so luxurious, oddly glamorous about matte lipsticks and at $18 you'd think it was worth it. Unfortunately I believe this shade is sold out (it's limited edition!) so maybe I'll find one on Depop or eBay to pair with these awesome metallic dresses from Topshop.
The pink satin plunge playsuit would look awesome with dark hair, but I can't keep my eyes off the shimmer of the Gold sequin halterneck dress they have in stock, by Glamorous. Something I can really see coming back in style is backless or slit-backed dresses such as the Chainmail bodycon above. The dresses directly above (1 & 2) are my favourite, reminiscent of the Sayagata pattern and the 20's, Gatsby-esque gown that Kylie Jenner wore so elegantly earlier this month.

As more and more accessories are being tailored to outfits like this, I hope to see amazing pieces from Regal Rose such as the Orsa Crystal back drop choker (£32) below being worn way into the New Year!
The gorgeous rings above are from Norbu. Their prices are so reasonable while their jewellery is so beautiful! I've been meaning to buy from these guys for a long time but with budget near Christmas being so low and gifts to buy for others, I'll just have to window shop for now. No outfit is complete with a fresh head of dye (if you're into that), my plan before new year is to take the plunge and go totally blue. I've had my eye on this Vivid Blue shade by Pravana for a while, isn't it gorgeous? 

What are your November/December must haves? Will you be doing anything daring this season?
If retail therapy doesn't do it for you, see here for my top tips on de-stressing.
You can follow me on Bloglovin' Twitter 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig