Sunday 2 October 2016

Sunday Post #10 | THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

@helainerose

Last week a little tweet popped up in my mentions from Velvet and Vibranium about the Versatile Blogger Award! (Speaking of awards, I attended the Bloggers Blog Awards yesterday and it was amazing, expect a post soon) Basically this is an opportunity to tell you a few things about myself and share the love in tagging some of my favourite bloggers. It's been a while since I've done a tag on my blog so here goes:


Here are the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award tag:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you (meee!)
  2. Share the award on your blog
  3. Share 7 facts about yourself
  4. Choose 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers (I’ve chosen Bloglovin' but it could be from any platform)
  5. Notify them on social media
So here are seven facts about me, and my nominations!

I'm super allergic to peanuts (and a bunch of other stuff)
But you'll already know this if you were following my twitter the other day as I was in hospital! I ate a whole peanut cereal bar without even noticing the peanuts (it didn't smell or taste of it) and ended up in A&E for a few hours. Thankfully it was nowhere near as bad as last time which I talked about in this post!

My dog is my furry best friend
He's called Mylo and is about 4 years old. When I'm home we go everywhere together (even when I shower or pee he waits outside the door until I'm done) and now I'm a veggie he's disappointed that he can't have leftovers of my food. He was recently gifted some blogger mail, a Pawesomebox which he loved!

I have 4 professional tattoos (and some little underage stick n' pokes, sorry mum)
All of them hold some kind of meaning for me except the Great Wave which is just a piece of art that I've always loved. The stick and pokes are by or for friends, which I thought I'd regret but will never cover up as they're all little memories. Let me know if you'd like to see a post on my tattoos!

I'm switching to cruelty free products
So 95% of products on the blog in the last few months has been cruelty free. The only products I use now that aren't, are products that I'm using up and won't repurchase! Let me know if you know a great CF make-up brand. 


I'd rather be at a gig than the club
A lot of my friends are complete party animals- and that's okay, but it's just not me anymore. Every year I go to countless gigs (now until January next year looks awesome) and would much rather be there or at home than clubbing. I'm only 20, oops hahaha.

Currently listening to: Mura Masa
You'll probably have heard some of their songs! I'm a fan of pretty much all music from Iron Maiden to new Bieber (yeah I know. No shame) but right now can't get enough of how much Mura Masa make me want to dance. Alll about those steel drums.

I make art
In my third year of university now, I'm ready to grab this year of illustration work by the horns but not forget how much I love to just make art for myself. My latest ongoing project is this HUGE temple painting, but I dabble in a lot of different styles! It's quite an annoying trait for someone finding themselves in the industry.

I nominate: 
(not all of these have under 1000 followers but gonna show the love anyway)



New posts every week - stay updated on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig