Tuesday 11 August 2015

OOTD ft £8 Jeffrey Campbells

Put your hands up if you're guilty. We often think of charity shops as the complete opposite of glamorous but while strutting my stuff down the promenade in these bold Jeffrey Campbell's I felt glamorous as anything! We took a walk last weekend at Grange-over-Sands, a quiet little town in the lake district (you can read more about this day here) where I took the chance to break in these loud shoes that I found in a charity shop in my home town. 
Guess how much they cost? Any guesses? No, okay.


They were £8, barely even worn and so comfortable! I did a little research when I got home and discovered that these shoes would have been £105 full price (but you can currently buy them at Office for £35 and on eBay for around £45!)
It just goes to show that you can find some absolute gems in charity shops, good enough for a walk down the prom or a night out with Marilyn Monroe. 
Have you spotted any bargains recently? What do you think of charity shopping?
Follow me on Bloglovin! Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig