Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award


I've been nominated for this award by the lovely Izzy. She's one of my favourite bloggers so I'm flattered that she tagged me in this! As she said, blogger awards are awarded to bloggers by bloggers, so it's nice to be responsive and reply to these tags when they're given to you.

Rules of the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them in your post
2. Answer the ten questions you have been sent
3. Come up with 10 questions of your own
4. Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers

These are the questions Izzy had for me:



What book would you love to live in?

This is an odd question for me, as the books I read are often murderous, mystery or something equally as strange that I like to spectate but probably wouldn't live in. However if I answer with a cartoon instead it would probably be Adventure Time, who wouldn't want to dodge knife storms and ride rainicorns?! Bacon pancakes for breakfast every day!



What is your favorite Disney movie and why?

Hmm, from the newer ones, probably Brave. Merida is an awesome character who can fight for herself without anyone else on her side, also her hair is badass. BAD ASS.


What’s the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?

I can't remember a specific as my boyfriend has said a lot of lovely things to me in the time we've been together, I just remember feeling pretty elated about something he said about me. He makes up for his lovely compliments in farts and other mean, boyish things though. 


If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?

I said in this post that I'd like to go to New York but in all honesty I'd love to visit New Delhi and Varanasi in India. I'm more of a gal who travels to get cultured and inspired than lounge on a beach, though some sun in Bali wouldn't go amiss!



Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?

Sky diving! Deep sea diving scares me.


What makes you smile?

So many things! I'm in incredibly happy person so anything from a great night out with friends to reading a book in the bath on a rainy day. Also coming home from uni and getting jumped all over by my very happy pup.


If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would it be?

Either Brand New or Coldplay. I used to be a gigantic Coldplay fan (haters gonna hate) so any of their happy new stuff or nostalgic old stuff, but probably Brand New's Guernica or The Boy Who Blocked His Own ShotAh-may-zing songs. I fall in love with it everytime I hear them and would give small body part to see them live again.


What skill would you love to learn?

I'd love to be able to sing. I used to play guitar but have pretty much lost the ability from years of not practicing, yet I sing in the shower all the time. Why am I not Beyoncé yet?!


If a prince asked for your hand, would you marry him and become a princess? 

No. I'd do a Merida and shoot my own arrows, ride around on my trusty steed and be generally awesome by myself. Sarah means 'princess' in hebrew so technically I'm already there ;)


If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?

Hannah Sykes. She travels, she draws, she tattoos, she has some cute dogs, a great positive mentality and probably a really awesome house. Gimmie your life girl.



Here are my questions for you guys!
  1. What's your favourite thing about yourself?
  2. If you could wake up and speak one other language fluently, what would it be?
  3. Are you and introvert or an extrovert?
  4. What would you consider your 'spirit animal' and why?
  5. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  6. Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
  7. If you could take a trip into space, would you?
  8. Are there any books you've read and wished that you'd written them first?
  9. What's your biggest fear?
  10. What did you want to be when you were little, and where are you now?
I nominate
Emma, Desirée, Jamie, Sophia, Iga, Jade and Jemma. Have fun and let me know when your answers are up! xo
Did you enjoy this post? Leave your links below so I can check your blogs out and feel free to answer a question or two yourself!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SCARLET FAKE | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig